My Postcards to/from Estonia - 2013 NOV & 2014 DEC

I sent the first postcard to Janne from Estonia in November 2013, when I had just joined Postcrossing and trying to collect postcards from every country. Janne in return sent me the first postcard from Estonia.


Anyone could notice what's wrong with this card? This is actually Lin Fa Kung instead of Tin Hau Temple as there is only one half-octagonal temple in Hong Kong. The temple is built on a base to prevent flooding as well. Lin Fa Kung is located in Tai Hang, a low-lying area that would be easily flooded in the past.


Despite several maintenance the temple still looks the same.

In February 2014 I sent another postcard to Janne. It features the splendid night view.



In return for my first postcard, I received this showing Tallinn, the capital of Estonia. 









copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com