My Postcard to Romania - 2014 OCT

I sent a postcard showing the fat cat Brother Cream (忌廉哥) to Victor from Romania in October 2014. Victor was collecting cat postcard at that time.



Brother Cream lives in a grocery in east Tsim Sha Tsui, next to the Jockey Club betting branch. While I was still working in Tsim Sha Tsui, I visited Brother Cream with my colleague somestimes after lunch. He is much fatter than what you could see on the postcard.

One more funny thing about Brother Cream - a Finnish girl approached me after I started postcrossing for a while. She asked if I could send her postcards and products of Brother Cream. I didn't know the cat's English name and I did not expect that he is so internationally well-known, so the first thing came to my mind is that "Brother Cream" is a local band. (._.)

Visit Victor's Blog for more information.

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com